The Correct Way To Switch Colors And Materials For Plastic Extruders
The correct way to switch colors and materials for plastic extruders
In the actual use of the plastic extruder, due to customer demand, we often need to constantly change it, such as producing 80 kg of product A, and then 200 kg of product B, and so on. Next, Seyan Machinery will tell you the correct way to switch colors and materials.
In the actual use of plastic extruders, due to customer needs, we often need to switch constantly, such as producing 80 kilograms of product A, and then 200 kilograms of product B, and so on. Next, Seyan Machinery will tell you the correct way to switch colors and materials.
1. The batch of the product should correspond to the size of the plastic extruder. This must be emphasized. Many processors have no plans to produce 500-pound orders on a 75 machine, resulting in 300-pound waste.
2. Write the procedures for cleaning or disassembling each product. This helps operators plan their time and eliminate their disputes about how much material will be produced.
3. Help the operator to place clean operating tools around the extruder. If the material is changed frequently, set up a workbench around the extruder to prepare everything needed.
4. Research the sequence of the flow of raw materials and finished products into and out of the operation site, and arrange it so that the operator spends less energy on the mobile transportation.
5. Remove the requirements of the next product on the cleanliness of the machine. If you know that the next product requires a thorough manual cleaning machine, then don't waste time and materials to confuse the machine. 6. If possible, schedule production in the order of reducing the number of cleaning machines. This means changing from light to dark. On the contrary, you have to disassemble multiple times.