Blown Film Machine Information Poor Film Blowing
Blown film machine information "poor film blowing"
In the blown film forming process of the film blowing machine, poor blown film forming may occur due to various factors. In general, the main reasons for poor forming are as follows:
1. The film thickness is not enough;
2. The film has wrinkles;
3. The film is sticky;
4. The film has insufficient toughness and low strength;
5. The optical quality of the film is not good;
6. Film gasification and coking;
7. The film has bubbles;
8. The film has mold or straight lines;
9. The film has imprints.